The stars witnessed their parting moment; even their lights went dim upon seeing the love they shared unwind at the crossroads of uncertainty. She felt his dry lips with her acrylic fingernails. Her lips craved for nothing more than the moisture and sensation of a soft kiss. He could not bear the thought of a life without him.
She was beautiful, more than he’d imagined. Her brown eyes and slender body shape was nothing short of flawless. His eyes were fixed on her, and as tempting as that was, tonight wasn’t about him and his unbridled emotions. It was more- a lot more. Her skin had been glowing in the dim light of the half moon and as words would have it, he was speechless. Words were amiss for the chills that run down his spine and the gut he felt in his throat as she dug her face into his arms. She was so fragile. The craving had suffered her to inch close. Tempted and helpless, he leaned in toward her direction, his hands softly touching her cheeks as his lips touched hers. It was intense, followed by a sensation that nothing could match. Her hands were wrapped around his waist and forcefully she kissed him. The feeling was overpowering her, and she laid it on him in each move of her lips.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)